Quick Guide to Buy:
Here are our leaders’ online doTERRA stores and where they are based…although your leader’s location isn’t so important. We lead our customers all across the world!
Roz Mignogna (Iowa): mydoterra.com/realfoodfamily
Nicole Howard (Southern CA): mydoterra.com/alignpilatesyoga
Michelle Casteel (Idaho): mydoterra.com/backtoedenessentials
Patty Ojeda (Southern CA): mydoterra.com/livingandgiving
Dee Allen (Southern CA): mydoterra.com/doterraessentials
Lauren Neumann (Southern CA):
Lindy Rojas (North Carolina):
Cindy Smith (Hawaii):
Veronica Champer (Montana):
To Buy Your Oils:
- Click on the online store you desire above. Decide if you want to shop Retail or Wholesale as a member (25% discount on everything- no shopping requirements or minimums).
- For Retail, shop just like any other online shopping. For Wholesale, click “Become a Member” and choose “Wholesale Account”, or “Wellness Advocate” if you’d like the ability to earn money with doTERRA. Both options cost the same and there is no commitment to anything- only difference is giving your social security number. You can change a wholesale account to wellness advocate any time.
- Go through the process of putting your information in, then choose an enrollment kit of your choice (preview at: doterra.com/US/en/pl/enrollment-kits… Save a ton and get your first year of membership with these kits) or $35 membership fee, adding the individual items you want in the “additional products” section. Continue with your billing and payment information and complete your order.
- You are now a member and your leader will be notified! If your order qualifies for a doTERRA promotional gift, then it will be added to your order. If your order qualifies for a gro Wellness gift, we will send that to you the first week of next month. We will also be sending you an important welcome email and/or letter in the next couple days, so keep an eye out for that!
- Let us know if you have any questions. Be sure you’re connected to our monthly text trainings. We send a newsletter text and email on the 1st or 2nd of every month with instructions for joining our monthly trainings, so you must let us know if you don’t receive the text or email notice!
Contact us below if you have questions or need help!
doTERRA’s sourcing and science website: sourcetoyou.com
Are you OPEN to natural health options?
Millions of families are discovering how powerful and effective the benefits of essential oils are in all areas of health care. Since incorporating essential oils into our home, our lives have COMPLETELY CHANGED! We are now equipped and empowered to live the most natural, healthy lives possible!
Essential oils are for everyone because they work, they are natural and safe, they have been used for generations, and they are supported by scientific research.
Here are a FEW of the most popular and common uses of essential oils:
- managing stress and anxious feelings
- calming tension and physical discomforts
- providing energy and boosting metabolism
- protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- supporting the immune system and support proper immune function
- supporting digestion and gastrointestinal health
- Babies and children: safe options to manage their health including digestion, immunity, moods, and so much more
Part of our essential oils business is equipping and educating leaders who would like to share natural health and natural living with others as an income-earning hobby or full time business with unlimited income opportunity!
If you would like to learn more about working with us with doTERRA, click here.
Which brand of essential oils is best?
We are always seeking the highest quality products to endorse. We work with doTERRA, the absolute leader in the essential oils industry. doTERRA is the leader in producing the highest quality oils and products, but also the leader in the science-based approach to essential oil use. Since discovering doTERRA, we have not only incorporated their products into our daily family life, but we have decided to focus the majority of our professional time on teaching about these essential oils and helping people build a natural wellness cabinet with essential oils and essential oil-based products.
We are proud to work with a company that produces the highest quality therapeutic-grade essential oils and uses third party testing to ensure there are no additives, solvents, or contaminants in ANY bottle of oil.
Here are some of the ways doTERRA stands out in the essential oils industry:
- Ingestible oils are labeled as safe for ingestion because the quality is guaranteed, whereas most commercially available essential oils are labeled for aromatic purposes only. doTERRA enlists a large corporate team of research and medical professionals to ensure evidence-based, safe and compliant use of essential oils.
- These essential oils are harvested from plants grown all over the world, in indigenous soil and climates, which means a more nutrient-dense plant and more potent essential oil. doTERRA is a the largest essential oils company in the world, and this infrastructure allows them to harvest their oils this more sustainable way, and building strong economies in the regions where the plants are farmed. Even though we purchase our essential oils from this large company, they are supporting “the little guy” in other nations- often very poor nations- by doing things this way, as opposed to raising plants in one non-indigineous region of the United States. No other essential oil company produces their oils this way.
- The business side of doTERRA is awesome. Hands down. The doTERRA culture is all about friendliness, honesty, openness, modesty and encouragement. There are no schemes, promises of dream homes or sports cars. doTERRA demands a noncompetitive and education-based approach to representing the company…so you’ll find nothing but an encouraging and positive culture with doTERRA!
How do I use Essential Oils?
You can use our recommended essential oils Aromatically, Topically, or Internally. The bottles and product guides will clearly offer recommendations for use, and let you know the best ways to use the oils. There are also guidelines for using the oils directly on the skin (“N” for neat), diluting first to see if you are sensitive (“S” for sensitive), or always diluting because of the potency of the oil (“D” for “dilute”).